Pages

Ninja Turtle Party!

So I haven't posted on this blog in over a year. I can't make any promises that I will continue to post, but since I have more time on my hands this summer, I may attempt to.

This weekend we had a Ninja Turtle Birthday Party for my youngest who turned two.  I got ideas from Pinterest and the Internet.  Check out our fun!


I printed off letters for the banner from  Shanty 2 Chic then used twine, small clothespins, and construction paper.

Balloons and crepe paper to make cheap and easy turtle balloons.
Gift bags were green bags from the dollar store and then I used construction paper to cut out the bandanna. 

 Cupcakes were a simple cake mix and then I used green frosting.  For the bandannas I used gel icing and candy eyes.


 We cut up t-shirts to make bandannas for the kids (and adults) to wear!


Green napkins and construction paper to wrap the napkins and utensils in.

Instead of eating pizza...we made our own pizza cookies!  Sugar cookies, red icing for the pizza sauce, grated white chocolate for the cheese, and then a various assortment of candy for the toppings.  The kids loved decorating their own cookies!


No comments:

Post a Comment