Pages

DIY Book Shelves...Made Out of Gutters!

My friend Kelly and her husband Jon made these AWESOME book shelves in their son's room.  They are made out of gutters.  They are so cute and sounds like they weren't hard to make.  Instead of just pinning things on Pinterest and sharing the ideas with people (like me)...Kelly actually creates/makes a lot of the projects.  I have a feeling I will be posting many more of her project on here!


The creating stages:
Photo: Gutter bookshelves under construction... I'm pretty sure Jon loathes my newfound addiction to Pinterest right about now.

The final product:


Photo: Mission accomplished!


Interested in building your own?  She got her directions HERE.  
*Tip from Kelly and Jon: Use vinyl gutters.  They used aluminum gutters and said they wish they would have used vinyl ones. Vinyl ones are cheaper and easier to work with.

No comments:

Post a Comment